Considered a regional advocate for startups in the creative and ICT industries, Rebecca’s leadership has driven Firebrand to explosive growth. Responsible for keeping the Firebrand flame burning bright, her dedication to customer delivery is unsurpassed. Rebecca’s commitment to exceeding customer expectations is complemented by her strengths in strategic planning, process analytics and executive project management.
A fiercely passionate supporter of those in need, the amount of Giving Back Firebrand contribute is seen as a measurement of both personal and professional success.
When not working on Firebrand, supporting community projects or working on one of the other startups she is involved in, Rebecca is running around after two beautiful children; Tayla and Mason or beating her hubby at SingStar.
Favourite thing right now
Lorde - super amazing tremendous women she is - NZ is very lucky.
Special organisations Rebecca (and Firebrand) support
- ACHIEVE - Sponsorship
- Audacious - Judge
- BASE (South Dunedin Social Sector Trial) - Pro Bono Services
- Bellyful - Sponsorship
- Cargills Castle Trust - Sponsorship
- Dunedin Midwinter Carnival - past Trustee
- Feed the Need - Pro Bono Services
- Foodshare NZ Limited - Pro Bono Services
- Greater Dunedin - Pro Bono Services
- Green Island Community Group - Sponsorship
- MalCam Trust - Trustee
- Otago Boys High School - Sponsorship
- Otago Chamber of Commerce - Director
- Sinclair Wetlands - Pro Bono Services
- Startup Weekend Dunedin - Mentor
- West Dunedin Youth Action - Pro Bono Services
- Wild Dunedin - Pro Bono Services
- YES - Youth Employment Success
- Youth Fund Dunedin - Sponsorship