Tik Tok is a social media platform that allows people to create short videos, typically 15 seconds in length to express themselves through dancing and acting. We thought the team needed an introduction to the platform so we invited a couple of the team's young ones (Miss Twemlow and Master Piri) So that they could teach us all about the platform and teach us a couple of moves. You can see one of the dances we created below!
From a marketing perspective, TikTok is the place to be if you are a brand that is trying to reach the younger demographic. Just to prove how powerful the platform is, here are a few stats (we love stats):
- There is an average of 800million active users on the platform per month.
- 1.5 Billion downloads from the app store
- On average, a user will spend 52 minutes per day on the platform
- 90% of all TikTok users access the app on a daily basis.
- 60% of the users are Gen-Z'ers
- There is an average of 1 billion videos viewed every day.
If you already have Tik Tok, or are going into the app store to download it after reading this article. Give our YES Tik Tok a follow -- @youthemployer