Whilst the last three months have been jam-packed full of some super exciting projects, we always aim to drop tools, come together and relax as a team (usually over a shared spread of food...).
So what exactly have we been up to?
- The Asian Lunch: A farewell to our token French-Canadian, Maxime, the team came together to share the classic Firebrand feast...
- Suicide Squad Movie Outing: We braved the crowds in spite of crippling reviews to go and watch the DC Comics classic. Mixed reviews among the team - Jake - 6/10 stars... Paul - 4/10 stars... Katy - -5/10 stars...
- Food for Thought: We came in extra early for a shared breakfast lead by keynote speaker, Mr Paul Twemlow, who earned his food by speaking to us on a subject close to his heart - Generational gaps in the workforce.
- Virtual Reality Games: Ben let us use his virtual reality games system and it was pretty awesome!
- Firebrand's 7th Birthday: We celebrated 7 years since doors opened as Fireweb back in 2009. Any guesses how? Doughnuts, pies and sandwiches. We love food... a lot.
- RIP Foosball Trophy: Maxime stole the trophy and moved to Auckland... That's all were going to say about that.
- Stress Induced, Social Club Funded Junk Food Binges: When deadlines are pressing and the team's feeling a little stressed, the only thing to do is binge on candy, ice cream and chocolate. Thanks Social Club!
- Hi Alex: Alex joined Social Club Committee... by default. Good work.
Take a look at our gallery below for some sneaky team shots!